Sunday, February 15, 2015

Mere Nishaan...

Here's a beautiful song I've been hooked on to for quite a while now.
It's a pity that my English is not rich enough to effectively translate every emotion in that song, still I've given it a try because I don't want anyone to miss the beauty of this song.

It's about the creator and how he feels when he looks at this world. How he sees his creations struggling with day to day life when he has given them all they need. How he is saddened by them fighting for him...

This is for those who don't know Hindi (And for those who know but never heard this song the way I do)

Here you go...

I'm not one among the men... Infact I'm easily bought and sold in shops...

I made this world with my own hands. Not with stones and dirt, but with my feelings and emotions...
Yet, here I am going around... searching for the footprints I left...

I've always been with you just like your shadow. I was there like a shade to protect you from the sun... I was always your companion in all your journeys...
Yet, you find yourself tangled in troubles...
You're looking for questions in the answers which I have already given to you...
You are so lost that you can't even experience me...
Alongside you I keep searching for the footprints I left...

The birds and the rivers are all created by me...
Everything between the earth and the sky is nothing but my story...
Even you guys are my creation, and still you keep trying to share me among yourselves...
I created the destinies... I created these images which live and breathe... yet, I'm the one speechless.
Yet, I'm the one looking for my footprints...

I'm still searching for a sign... a mark I left... a footprint...


I just love the way this song is written. If only I could feel the beauty of everything around me. If only I could see life as simple as the creator has actually made it to be. If only I could see at the world minus all the complications we have created for ourselves.

If only I could see the signs... the footprints He has left for us...

Infact... I just realised its not difficult at all...

Don't worry... you'll figure it out too... on your way to work tomorrow morning... Just be aware...

No comments:

Post a Comment