Saturday, October 20, 2012

Love... like there's no tomorrow...

Do you remember when was the last time you hugged your loved one?
Do you remember how it felt?
When was the last time you looked at someone with pure love in your eyes... Do you remember how it felt?

People very close to me know how crazy I'm about hugs. I believe that a hug is the purest form of expression one could express.
As a kid, I would always be found hugging my grandma. I would hug her at every possible opportunity. Infact, she used to tease me - "Itna chipakta hai..."
Then, I grew up and somehow the number of hugs per day went down.
Then, one day, she was gone.
Today, I remember so many hugs and the loving experiences my grandma gave me, but I don't remember how my last hug with her felt. I don't even remember when I had hugged her before she left.
Somehow, in my immaturity I thought that she will always be around to hug me and did not value every moment which I had with her.
But, somewhere in the whole process, life gave me one message - "Love like there's no tomorrow"

Love like there's no tomorrow, cherish each moment you have with your dear ones and let it go in the deepest corner of your heart and your very being.
My communication is not yet good enough to explain it... But I think the message itself says it all... "Love like there's no tomorrow"

Whether it is your little one, whether it is that pet, whether it is your parents, grand parents, your beloved... whoever it is... Love like there's no tomorrow...
The TV serial can wait... That T20 can wait... That game of Sudoku can wait... Food can wait... Your newspaper can wait... work can wait... The WORLD can wait... Don't make love wait...

Please take this sharing in its right sense. I know that we are all blessed with beautiful long lives, I'm not saying that anyone is leaving the world tomorrow morning. What I'm only asking you to do is to cherish the beautiful loving moments our life gives us. Lets not let them pass away as shallow experiences to be forgotten with time, but lets take these beautiful moments and relish till the next ones come and then beyond.


Love Like there's no Tomorrow...


1 comment:

  1. i loved u Gulshan each & every breath of my life which is passed & i will love u much more than that like there's no next breath love you

    ReplyDelete