Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Cost of my peace?

I lose my peace if the lid of my lunch box is missing early in the morning...
I lose my peace if someone took my chair in my absence and didn't place it back...
I lose my peace if there's too much salt in food...
I lose my peace if someone on my team doesn't do the job well...
I lose my peace if my boss piles up tons of work on me...
I lose my peace when people don't keep the time they promise...
I lose my peace when you don't listen to me at once...
I lose my peace when you don't understand what I'm trying to explain...
I lose my peace when the person in front of me is driving too slow...

Looks like I'm able to lose my peace at the smallest thing which doesn't go my way. You say a wrong word, do something, not do something, do any of the above and you have taken away my peace.
Looks like I've reduced the value of my own peace and anybody and anything can take it away from me.

This is not just my story but the story of every one of us reading this blog, everyone of us out there who is in search of peace...

I never understand how people spend their entire life in search of peace? How can you find peace when you were the source of peace and you gave it away for small small things around you...

What I understand now is that I have to start placing more value on my peace... I can't afford to lose it at every small thing...

My Peace should be in my control... Right now, I have no words of wisdom, or the secret, or the ultimate answer on how we can be owners of our peace.
What I know is that I am the source of my peace, there is no searching for peace and no matter what, I have to value my peace more than any other thing in this world.

Again, this sharing is not about me but about every single person who reads this blog... Its upto you to decide the value of your peace and entirely upto you to decide what to trade it for...

No comments:

Post a Comment