Friday, November 26, 2010

Its all about how I look at it...

Right now... as I write this post, its 21:30 local time...
I'm sitting on a piece of land...
in the middle of the ocean...
just about 60km x 40km something in size...
atleast a 1000 miles from the nearest landmass...
it is made out of volcanic eruptions...
a few dormant volcanoes are still around...

Not a very bright way of putting it... is it???

Now if I tell you that I'm sitting on one of the most beautiful islands on this planet... Mauritius... most of you will think "Wow!!!!"

All this time, I have been writing about the same place...

Its all in the way you look at it darling...

You can dismiss this post as yet another "glass half empty or half full" kind of motivational post and move on with life...
or you can read the moral of this post and ask yourself a question --- "I know it, but am I living by it?"

I'll keep this one short, but i'm sure you can spend a bit more time looking back at how you look at things...

1 comment: