Saturday, March 5, 2011

New beginnings...

Have heard this Gyan over and over hundreds of times, read in forwarded SMS and mails - "you cannot go back and change the beginning but you can always make a new beginning today and change the ending"

"Hi, Gulshan..." These are the words I always use to introduce myself. These very words were used to begin a friendship 8 years ago. That was a beginning and back then nobody bothered to think how it was going to end. After nurturing that friendship for so many years, I'm making yet another new beginning in the same relationship. This time, I think I know how I want it to end.
It took me 8 years to reach this new beginning. There were so many times we had differences of opinions, those differences could have been a beginning of a breakup, we had so many other friends walk in our lives, those friends could have become new beginnings, but somehow we were destined to reach this stage today and create a new beginning of our own.
There is something weird about beginnings. We can make a new one whenever we want and that becomes the foundation for a new ending.
Too much bogged down with your studies because your parents wanted you to study? You can start a business alongside and make a new beginning today...
Got sucked into family business even though you wanted to study? Start studying again and make a new beginning.
Made a mistake and broke a relationship? Go back and make a new beginning.
Lost your health? Start jogging today and make a new beginning.
BEWARE!!!
It is good to make a new beginning, but too many changes could bring instability, too many and too frequent job changes in the name of new beginning are not okay.
Just because you read this blog, don't go searching for a new spouse / boy friend / girl friend by leaving the one you have, you could make a new beginning with the same person.
Every time I pray, I'm making a new beginning in my relationship with Him.
Right now as I type this, I see a beautiful orange ball rising on the horizon and I know it's yet another beginning.
Wish you a happy beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment