Thursday, December 15, 2011

Abundance = Bad ???

Was just going on a bike with a friend a few weeks ago. On the way we saw a BMW X6 2011 model (its a pretty cool car).
We sped up just to get closer to the car and have a better look.
As we got closer, I told my friend - "One of these days, I have to own one like this one"
Immediately my friend said - "All these guys make money by wrong means, straight guys like you and me can't get that rich" and for the next 5 minutes he continued saying a few things which I don't want to share here.

What he is doing is that he is unknowingly creating a mental programming that Rich = Bad.
Rich can only happen through wrong means. He is associating negative thoughts with abundance.

On the other hand, everytime I see an awesome house, or a nice car, or a successful person, I just tell myself - I will be there someday.

For just a moment, lets forget about all the spiritual gyan given to us, all the theories and all the logic. Just tell me one thing...
Everything else remaining constant, out of the above 2 people above (me and my friend), who has a better chance at abundance... the one who appreciates and craves for it or the one who criticizes it...

What I or my friend said about the BMW owner will never make any difference to that person, but it will make all the difference to us.

When you see someone getting married, what do you think -
"wow, great"           or           "one more gone"

When you see someone buying a new house or a car, what do you think -
"that's great, I think I should also get one" or "let's see how he can afford it"

When your colleague gets promoted, what do you think -
"*** kisser, apple polisher"           or           "next time its going to be me"

When you lose a game -
"he cheated"           or           "I'll be back when I'm better"

Now, evaluate your current stage in life with your responses above...

What you think will not make a difference to the other person, but it will make all the difference to you...

All the above is true only if I'm careful of one thing...
Thinking alone is not enough... Any thoughts or words released by me have to be backed by consistent action... otherwise they are just a big waste of energy...

2 comments:

  1. there is a difference between facing reality and mental positiveness .... what u say is mental positiveness and in rare cases we should face reality... cause i know many people who have to pay huge amounts in market but still prefer to live a lavish life style and not pay back .. what do we do about that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is their problem. I am in no place to discuss about them. All I can do is make sure that I never become one of them.

    ReplyDelete