Monday, December 19, 2011

Alcohell...

No… this is not a spelling mistake. That’s the correct spelling…

Warning:
This is going to be a very rude and blunt post… if you are not ready… do yourself a favour… don’t read further…

Those who know me, know well that at the end of this post, what you think of me will not make any difference to me… but it will make all the difference to you…


Sometime ago, a friend of mine told me – Red wine is good for health, even doctors say we should drink red wine… you should try it once…
I told him – “My question is – If it is that good for health, why don’t you give a small dose of it to your 1 year old son every day before breakfast and dinner???”

Someone said – Brandy is good... “Doctor’s Brandy”… it keeps the body warm… even our grandparents used to give it when we were kids.
Oh… I guess my grand parents were not that smart because they told me that things like jaggery, pepper, honey, tulsi, ginger etc would keep the body warm…

Someone said – Drinking is the sign of a man…
My dear… “Not drinking” is the sign of a complete man…

If you have an evening to spend… will you spend it drinking with friends or with your spouse???
This is not a casual question... So Think and then Answer…

Bacardi breezers are fine… they have very low alcohol content… they can’t do any harm…
Again, my question is… will you give even a teaspoon of Bacardi breezer to your 1 year old son???

If your answer is yes, then you are reading the wrong blog. If this can’t change your mind, then nothing in this world can… there are a lot of websites on the internet glorifying alcohol for connoisseurs like yourself…

There are only 2 things that alcohol can do to you –
At worst, it will turn you into an animal with no respect or consideration for others… violent, moody, unpredictable… Eventually, you will end up making a mistake which you will regret for the rest of your life.

At best, it will turn you into a clown, a funny source of cheap entertainment to others and a complete embarrassment to yourself… chances are that you will end up carrying that with you too…

I know, some of you are thinking that Gulshan behaves like a clown even without drinking... correct, I am an absolute clown... but by my decision and not by the bottle's decision... I'm in always in my senses (whatever senses I've got)

Something which can make you do things which you wouldn’t do in your full senses… how can that be good?

If you have had even a single sip of this stuff, no mother in this world will give her child in your lap as long as you have the smell in your mouth… and I’m sure mothers are not stupid.

I really respect the Islamic scripture because it has banned consumption of alcohol in any form…
Even Hinduism has classified alcohol as “Tamasik” because of its inherent nature…
Those who wrote these scriptures were probably not that stupid too…

But Gulshan… I always have control…
My Dear, control is only an illusion… If you are thinking that you are in control… just wait!!!


I know this post will hurt… and the intention of this post is to hurt…

It is better to get hurt now and correct oneself rather than to wait for life to come and correct the harder way…
What I’m saying will hurt “you”… when life decides to correct you, it will hurt “you and the ones you love”…

The choice is entirely yours…

No comments:

Post a Comment